Skip to content

Student Support Resources


Student Support Services

Our Student Services team works in partnership with our trainers, academic coordinator, administrative staffs, and where required, outside support agencies to improve the educational outcomes for all our students. Our student team is here to support and assist all students to create the best learning atmosphere to reach their objectives.

The focus of the Student Services team is to engage with all students and support a positive learning environment, providing opportunities and pathways for success for all students. Our team will provide support services such as time management, writing resume, administrative assistance, job posting, career guidance, providing advice as and when required. Contact student services

Wellbeing Support Service

We understand that it might be challenging for students to cope with their everyday life, studies, and work-life, and to settle in a new environment. Especially for international students who are away from their home . Students may experience concerns such as:

  1. Balancing work and studies and managing time effectively.
  2. Personal problems (relationships, family, other)
  3. Medical issues 
  4. Harassment at work and among peers
  5. Feeling stressed, anxious, or depressed
  6. Homesickness (the distress or anxiety caused by being separated from home),
  7. Communication barriers, or cultural adjustments (for international students)
  8. Or other issues.

Our student services team is here to offer confidential support and assistance, to help students to cope with any personal or study-based challenges. They can also liaise with trainers and provide referral information for ongoing support.

If necessary, students may be referred to a specialized counseling service covered by their health cover. All information during wellbeing support sessions is kept confidential. 

Please contact student services for more information.

English Language Support

Our student services team and the academic team will assist the student who requires English language support.  Mulberry Institute has links with specialist English schools to provide language support to our students, please contact us for more information. 

Students with special language, literacy, and numeracy skills support are requested to contact the academic team and student services team so as necessary arrangements can be done.

Notary Services And Certified Documents

Most international students may require documents to be attested from a Notary public. 

Please visit their website for further details: 

Notary Express  –  

Documents can be certified by a:

Justice of the Peace: 

Commissioner for Oaths/Declarations :

Student Services – Forms & Requests

  • If you wish to or need to go on leave / holiday, then you must apply for it and provide some evidence. Leave applications will not necessarily be approved depending on the length of time required. Student leave applications are available from Reception or from Student Services. Please see Student services before you book or make plans.
  • If you are planning a holiday, then please plan during term breaks. Please see Student Services if you need to take leave during the study period before you make plans or book.
  • If you wish to change or alter or cancel your course, then you must fill out a Course Variation form. All applications will be considered on merit and on the evidence provided. Course Variation requests may not necessarily be granted. Please refer to  Empyrean’s withdraw, cancellation policy, and refund policy.
  • If you require any documents, you need to fill out a document request form, and submit to reception or Student Services.
  • You must fill out a document request form if you require:
    1. A holiday letter for your employer
    2. A course completion letter for visa purposes
    3. A confirmation of study letter for agent or visa purposes
    4. Any other letter you may require assisting you with your study or visa
  • Students who have any outstanding fees will not be issued any documents including qualifications until all outstanding fees have been settled.
Alcohol and Drug Support
Alcohol and drug support line
Metro: (08)94425000
Country :1800 198 024
Carers, Childcare, Children, and Families
Parenting WA Line
1800 654 432
Ngala Parenting line
Metro: (08) 9368 9368
Country: 1800 111 546
Kids Helpline
1800 55 1800
Parent helplines and hotlines
Family Relationship Advice Line
1800 050 321
Family Helpline
1800 643 000
Complaints and Discrimination
Equal Opportunity Commission
1800 198 149
Fair Work Ombudsman
13 13 94
1300 655 266
Counselling & Mental Health
9261 4444
Sane Australia Mental Health Helpline
1800 187 263
Beyond blue
1300 22 4636
headspace National Youth Mental Health Foundation
Ethnic Disability Advocacy Centre (EDAC)
1800 659 921
Emergency and Crisis
Police, Fire and Ambulance Emergency
CALL 000
Poisons Information Centre
13 11 26
Health and Wellness
health direct
1800 022 222
Depression & anxiety
Black dog institute
Emergency | 000
Lifeline | 13 11 14
Australian Government Department of Immigration and Citizenship
General: 13 18 18
Passport: 13 12 32
Multicultural features
08 93368282